How to make a good impression on your clinicial supervisor
- Be a nice human: Remember your supervisor is also a human we exist beyond the clinic.
- Be on time: When you are late this causes stress. Things happen just make sure that you call or text if something happens
- Be honest: If life got in the way of you completing your work tell me so I can help you plan better for the next time.
- Be realistic: If you send something late at night don’t expect that your supervisor is waiting at the computer for your email.
- Be open to learning new things
- Be organized: Keep your lesson plans, data and reports organized this will help you as you progress across the semester.
What are some of the hints you would give student clinicians?